Picture Update

Leave it to a genius tech savvy tween (not my own!) to have steered me in the right direction re: my picture woes. I couldn't figure out why Doug (who is not a blog author) could see the pictures. My tween IT guy tells me it is because the photos come from a Google album that is shared with Doug. This insight led to more targeted internet searches that ultimately led to the crux of the problem: Recently, I started adding photos to the blog in a different way because it was more efficient. Turns out, this efficient way is also the "wrong" way. Therefore photos aren't visible to anyone who doesnt have access to my Google photos. Insert eye roll here. 

The bad news is I have used this new method somewhat frequently recently and I don't have it in me to go back and recreate posts. 

The good news is that now I know how to avoid this and pictures should all be visible in the future! 

Thanks for sticking around with this clunky blogging endeavor of mine. I will try to post at least a few beautiful shots of Prague later today. For now, here are 2 of Prague at night and one of that heavenly potato pancake. PLEASE TELL ME THE PICTURES ARE VISIBLE! 🤞🤞

Comments