Just wanted to hit some highlights on what's been going on here. On Sunday afternoon we had to grocery shop in a major way, which required the use the my new little rolly cart. Doug had to capture the moment with a picture since he has been teasing me mercilessly about it and calling me a little old lady.









Today the kids and I met our friends to explore the Bratislava Castle. It was very pretty, had great views, and housed a great a museum. It was a great way to spend the afternoon!







Atop Matthew's Tower





On Monday afternoon we did some more exploring along the Danube but down closer to town as opposed to up by our apartment. We caught a lovely sunset, found some great cafes and bars, and a cool park. It was fun yesterday, but will be fantastic in great weather.


Today the kids and I met our friends to explore the Bratislava Castle. It was very pretty, had great views, and housed a great a museum. It was a great way to spend the afternoon!
Having some fun attempting to slide down banisters while making our way toward the castle.

After we parted ways with our friends, the girls and I strolled around a bit and got a snack of gelato (for them) and a cappuccino (for me) before making our way home.
Here are few of the additional pictures from Trencin Castle that I wasn't able to post previously.
Here are few of the additional pictures from Trencin Castle that I wasn't able to post previously.
Comments
Post a Comment